Assembly and Software
- Flash the Image to the SD Card with Etcher.
- Add one file to the /boot folder on the SD Card.
- Create "wpa_supplicant.conf" file and add the Wifi credentials.
- Confirm to add the ECDSA key fingerprint with "yes"
- Login with the default password "raspberry"
- Change the default password of the user "pi" to your own
- $ passwd
- After confirming the current password, type your new password twice.
- Upgrade the RPi Zero to the newest versions of all Software
- $ sudo apt update && sudo apt upgrade